39 Carl Cronje Drive, Bellville, 7530, South Africa
If you’ve any questions or comments about Organic Colour Systems – or you’d just like to find out more – we’d love to hear from you.
You can call us or email us, or pop in and say hello. Just call to arrange an appointment first so we can give you our full attention.
Organic Salon Products (Pty) Ltd.
GojiSpa (Pty) Ltd
Willowbridge Lifestyle Centre
39 Carl Cronje Drive
Tygervalley, Cape Town, 7530
Tel:021 914 8606 or 083 236 4292
Make an enquiry
If you would like to send us an enquiry, please choose an option from the list below.
Organic Colour Systems are niche products. We are not looking for them to be stocked by every salon around the world – just like-minded salons that are concerned about health, both theirs and their customers, and the condition of their clients’ hair, in the same way as we are.
The definition of a concept salon is:
- You are looking for something different.
- You love colour and understand it.
- Organic Colour Systems will be your primary colour range – in other words it would be used on more than 50% of your colour clients.
- You are keen to inform your customers, so that they are not only aware of the unique features and benefits of our products, but are also aware that our products are not freely available at any salon.
- You stock the entire range – Colour, Curl, Care and Control.
If this description fits you and your salon, then please click the link below and complete the form, so that we can start talking to each other.
Organic Colour Systems are niche products. We are not looking for them to be stocked by every salon around the world – just like-minded salons that are concerned about health, both theirs and their customers, and the condition of their clients’ hair, in the same way as we are. If this describes the salons with which you work, we would be interested in hearing from you.
We ask potential new salons to answer the following three questions:
- Has any of your staff or customers asked you if there is a more natural alternative to the products you are using?
- Do you want your salon to be different from the other salons around you?
- Do you want your staff and customers to see you as a forward thinking salon that is keeping up to date with the technology available?
If they can answer ‘yes’ to these three questions, then we believe they need to consider becoming an Organic Colour Systems concept salon.
If you are already an Organic Colour Systems Concept Salon and have a question about using the products,
please contact us on 021 914 8606 or e-mail email@example.com